I'll tell it in Naruto thread. Thx for the advice guys.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">I said instead of lesbians, we need "Loli!!"Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
Nah, wallpapers need lesbians, no cocks there.
IRT OCB: Thanks for the rank.
IRT HK: Definatly the first:
A. it's much cooler
B. Red color sucks, blue-grey is DA knig
C. What the hell do you see in Gaara, he's looking so ugly and he's totally nothing. You should hate him.
D. Sasuke is Da best. For you at least.
I'll tell it in Naruto thread. Thx for the advice guys.
I said instead of lesbians, we need "Loli!!"
Oh. It looked like you were replying to the last bit since you didn't quote anything.
In any case, we don't need loli, we need girls with round butts.
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...skiss/Desk.JPG
I'd like a scooter like that, maybe in pink or blue though. Cute shoes too ^_^
Here's better, HK:
http://img199.exs.cx/img199/6221/naruto2410246bq.jpg
OMG thx Xel. Awesome wallpaper.
It's too clutteredf or me, but meh. Itachisecks.
It's really awesome!
IRT Princess: Nice! Scooter and shoes as well.
Hm, with heavy heart, I said byebye to Sasuke http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/hellknight/Itachi.JPG
Well, sorry for being confusing, but you'll get used to it [img]wink.gif[/img] j/k
Bookmarks